- Type: Carport
- Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: keytop
- Model Number: Key-WT06.2
- Service Voltage: 9~24VDC
- Power Dissipation: 1.2W
- Communication Way: Rf communication to detector or CCU,RS485 communication
- Communication Distance: 30M (radius)
- Working Temperature: -40~60℃
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||carton:58*25*46cm, 100PCS/CARTON|
|Delivery Detail:||within one month after the receipt of the customers'payment|
Specifications1 car parking sensor
2 Guide drivers to find free lot quickly
3 CE certificate
4 OEM is ok.
5 Garage equipment
1. car parking sensor ——Wireless Zone Controller(ZCU)
ZCU is responsible for collecting data of detectors and transmits to CCU.
The quantity of detectors ZCU supports depends on the communication distance between ZCU and detector.
The communication between ZCU and detector is wireless RF.Their max. communication distance is 30m.(ZCU
as the centre).
2 How wireless Parking Guidance System/parking assist system works:
Installed wireless magnetic detector at every parking space to get parking information.The detector detects the
geomagnetic field change every 3 seconds to judge the vehicle presence.If the parking status changes,it sends
wireless signal to the wireless ZCU immediately,otherwise,the signal will only be transmitted every 5 minutes.The
wireless ZCU transmit the parking data to CCU after compressing base on the certain rules.Finally,this data will be
transmitted to directional led display after the processing of CCU.Meanwhile,the parking data will be sent to the sever
and stored in its database. The user can visit sever to learn parking information including year/month/date statistic
network cable connection
3 KEYTOP parking guidance systems / parking assist system advantages:
1) The technique of ultrasonic detector is steadyand its anti-jamining capability is strong.
2) UD's accurate rate is higher than loop sensor which has problem of weak magnetic and repeated detection. The base plate of UD is zoom type to avoid the problem causing by different setting angles without error accumulation.
3) UD has two detection methods: one is to detect the ground, the other is to detect the vehicles.Both of the types are available for tall kinds of car park terrain.
4) The instruction's process chip and memory chip of UD has the function of storing different setting values. (keep address setting and self-adapting setting and etc.) So it is unnecessary to reset after power down.
4 CE certification: