1. Main Function of Parking Sensor in Parking guidance system:
Install right above every parking space,collect the real-time parking space information through the principle of ultrasonic measuring the distance. Then transmit feedback of collecting information to led indicator and node controllers through RS-485.
2. How Parking Guidance System Works:
1. Firstly, the UD takes use of its ultrasonic wave to detect the parking space status, whether it is occupied by vehicle. If occupied, UD will send command to the LED indicator controlled by it to show RED, otherwise, the LED indicator turns GREEN when the space is free.
2. Meanwhile, when the parking lot status changes, the UD will immediately sends the changed message to ZCU. The ZCU will receive and transfer the information to CCU.
3. Then CCU will receive and process the information from ZCU. After processing, the data will be transmitted to LED display screen to display the available parking space currently via ZCU, then realizing the guidance to drivers.