within one month after the receipt of your payment
carpark guidance system
1 Main Components:
1) CCU: central control unit
2) ZCU: zone control unit
3) LED display
4) magnetic controller
5) magnetic detector
6) outdoor LED display
2 Operating Principle
detect the vehicles by their disturbance of earth magnetic to get parking status information.
3 Installation Way:
1) Dig two small holes on the ground, best alluminum-clad ranium to small holes, fix the detector to self-tapping screw (Notes: the size and the position of the two holes on the ground should match the detectors'.)
2) Dig square holes / round holes and open wire chase on the ground, then put the detector and wire into 1cm-5cm below the surface. Finally, pave cement or asphalt on.
4 Normal Operating:
the functions of lamps on the magnetic detector.
RED: power supply
Green: operating status (on: occupied, off: free)
5 System Advantage:
1) Help the car owners find the available lots quickly.
2) Increase the utilization ratio of the parking lot.
3) Optimize the management environment of the parking lot, reduce management costs
4) System construction is easy, the installation costs is low.
5) Calculate effectively the vehicle flow rate, good to management and analysis.