- Type: Carport
- Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Keytop
- Model Number: Key-H05
- work temperature:: -20---+80℃
- rate voltage:: AC 110~220V
- frequency:: 50---60HZ
- communication:: RS-232-NODE:9600bps;RS-232-PC:57600bps
- distance:: ≤1000m
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||within one month after the receipt of the payment|
1.Zone Control Unit of Parking Guidance System
1) The LCD on ZCU is to show the detectors' work status.
. It is to inquire about the relevant sensors status via RS485-B by turns, and forward the data to CCU by RS485-C.Meanwhile, the
ZCU forwards the command of CCU to LED screen via RS485-B.
. The RS485-B data bus can support 60 UD in max., whose addresses must not be set repeatedly.
A) Key-presses (inside) Functions
1. No.1 to switch to show detector and display data
2. No.2 for display data’s pages turning
3. No.3: no use
4. No.4: no use
5. No.5 to set or cancel (No.1 to No.4 to choose command settings)
1. Red: it will be on if the power supply works well
2. Yellow: it will flash when it gets the data from CCU.
3. Green: it will flash when it get return data from detectors after scanning.
2.How Parking Guidance System Works:
Firstly, UD takes use of ultrasonic wave to detect the car space to see if it is occupied by vehicles and transfer relative command to LED Indicator which will turn from green to RED when occupied, or it will keep GREEN; meanwhile, the UD transmit its status message to ZCU immediately, and ZCU will collect and forward the information to CCU; CCU processes these data and sends the relevant command to ZCU and LED panel.
3. We have the most successful cases in China, pls kindly note below about some of them:
1) May,2008 1000 cars Beijing SOLANA Lifestyle shopping park
2)July,2008 3850 cars Singapore Changi Airport(OEM)
3) August,2008 200 cars Japan Shin-Tokyo Building(TOKYO Marunouchi)
4) August,2008 70 cars Beijing hongqiao pearl-market
5) Sep,2008 3160 cars Philippines Mall of Asia (Manila SM)
6)Oct,2008 1500 cars Singapore Harbourfront Centre(OEM)
7) Nov,2008 320 cars Thailand Kasikorn Bank
8) Feb,2009 241 bays Xuchang PANGDONGLAI Plaza
9) April,2009 105 bays Spain OviedoBus station
10) May,2009 330 bays Chengdu CNPC South China branch
11)May, 2009 109 bays Beijing Ocean family
12).June,2009 650 bays France Alizes.......