1.The managers know nothing about the amount of the parking spaces that can be used in the carpark, only rely on the labors to detect. Difficult for management
2.The car owner can not find the parking space quickly after entering the carpark, only can choose to look for the available parking space in disorder. It not only occupies the traffic lane of the carpark, but also causes traffic jam inside. Waste lots of time finding parking space; cause traffic jam
3 A large number of full-time manage personnel must be needed in the carpark to guide the vehicle parking manually, which will increase the parking management costs. High management cost
4. The manager cannot count the traffic volume in different periods timely, cannot optimize the allocation of parking space resources timely, resulting in low parking lot utilization. Low ultilization of carpark
Carpark after installing Keytop Parking Guidance System (PGS):
1. Informationization and intelligentization of management of the parking lot are tremendously improved.
2. Offer the car owners a safer, quicker, more comfortable, more convenient parking experience
3. Energy conservation and environment protection of the parking spaces
4. Avoid traffic jam inside the carpark
5. Make the most of every parking space
Central Control Unit ( CCU)
Central control unit (CCU) is the core of parking guidance system,it proceed all parking data and release command of available parking spaces to ZCU,then through ZCU transfer to LED display.
Each CCU can support 60 ZCU at most.
CCU is embedded with B/S structure parking management software, it can save parking data directly for 2 years and support online visit anytime anywhere has internet access. Operators can download and export reports in Excel format.