within one month after the receipt of the customers' payment
1 Operating Principle of outdoor parking Garage system (car parking):
Regional Induced System uses magnetic controller to collect the status of magnetic detectors installed at the entrance and exit of each parking cluster and get the data of the vehicles entering and exiting this region. The data will be sent to ZCU by rs-485 communiacation. ZCU will be responsible for collecting the information of each magnetic controllers and processing this data. Then CCU will get the free bays information of each parking cluster and show the data in the LED display which set at the entrance of each parking cluster to guide the car owner to find the available bays quickly. (which is suitable for outdoor parking lot or indoor parking lot needed cheaper costs.)
magnetic detector detects the vehicles by their disturbance of earth magnetic to get parking status information.
2 Main Components:
1) CCU: central control unit
2) ZCU: zone control unit
3) LED display
4) magnetic controller
5) magnetic detector
6) outdoor LED display
3 Installation Way:
1) Dig two small holes on the ground, best alluminum-clad ranium to small holes, fix the detector to self-tapping screw (Notes: the size and the position of the two holes on the ground should match the detectors'.)
2) Dig square holes / round holes and open wire chase on the ground, then put the detector and wire into 1cm-5cm below the surface. Finally, pave cement or asphalt on.
4 Normal Operating:
the functions of lamps on the magnetic detector.
RED: power supply
Green: operating status (on: occupied, off: free)
5 System Advantage:
1) Help the car owners find the available lots quickly.
2) Increase the utilization ratio of the parking lot.
3) Optimize the management environment of the parking lot, reduce management costs
4) System construction is easy, the installation costs is low.
5) Calculate effectively the vehicle flow rate, good to management and analysis.